Hey Ya'll! So Blogger is currently down as I'm typing this, so I'm using good ole' wordpad. I'll be posting this in the morning right before I leave, or I'll be emailing it to Jessica (JandJalways.blogspot.com) and she is going to post it for me. She is also going to be recieving post of mine via E-mail to post on my blog for me since I'm not sure when I'll be avaiable to a computer. Jessica also may post a few entry's as a "Guest Blogger"..so everyone BETTER BE NICE TO HER! She's one of my best friends. If anyone else would like to guest blog for me, about anything, any topic, what so ever..just give me a shout over at CJRork@Gmail.com
I'm leaving my laptop in Illinois for Papa Joe to use, and I'm not sure what Breana's situation currently is on a computer. As far as I know, I won't be using the computer much except my facebook via cell phone until Wil returns home.
My last day in Illinois for awhile was surprisingly good. I currently working on my last load of laundry, and then I'll be completely packed. It's super strange to see my room all packed up, but I couldn't be more excited.
I said my Goodbye's to Mama J and Ayden this morning and went to the bank with my father and went and visited my Mom. My dad told me Mama J was crying when he got back to the office, and that breaks my heart. Ayden said "SEE YA IN 8 MONTH'S DICE! LOVE YOU!"..I'll be back in about a month..he's so silly!
I actually had a fantastic time with my Mom. We gave one of her friends a ride, we ate lunch at this awesome little Italian fast food resturant (Fazoli's) I'm not sure if any of you have heard of it before, and then we watched movies and The Maury Show. I told her not to cry and that I'll be back in just a short while, and she told me she'd probably cry once I left. She probably did.
After that I got home and decided to go to my dad's football practice with him. He's a high school football coach. It was really hot outside today. but when practice started at 6, there was a little breaze and it was PERFECT outside. I just wish my dad would have told me in advance it was going to be an outside practice so I could have brought Charlie along.
After practice we decided to go to a Chinese Buffet for dinner, It was really good and we got to spend some awesome quality time together. We ran to Walmart for a few things after that, and then we came home.
I've taken a bubble bath, started my last load of laundry, and now I'm writing this blog. I'm going to switch my laundry over, take my medicine, wait for it to dry and pack it, then go to bed. Breana will be here at 8 AM tomorrow to head to Georgia! I'll try to keep you all posted as much as possible. I won't be able to catch up on any of your blogs for awhile, and it kind of depresses me, so please don't change much! I seriously never thought this day would come. I hope to hear from you all soon! xoxo!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!