I have this really strong feeling that these next two weeks are going to fly by like crazy. I have so many plans already it's not even funny. Like tomorrow I have to call a few people and make a few appointments before I leave, and then I'm hanging out with my old best friend I haven't seen since my freshman year of high school which I'm SO excited about!
I have most of my things packed up I'm going to have to move to North Carolina later on in June, but it doesn't feel completely real yet. I feel like once I start packing my clothes for this trip, it WILL be real.
Wil and I decided we will get married on June 22nd, but at the court house of course. My dad's good friend is a judge there and he's going to call him this week to make the appointment. My dad is actually really excited about all of this, and I'm so happy he's taking it well..but I talked to Mama J earlier and she believes he's going to go into a pretty deep depression when I leave. I'll visit a lot though, and it's only for a year.
Ayden's been a lot sweeter to me lately other than his normal "I don't kiss my sister" attitude lately..I think he knows things are really about to change. I'm going to be a disaster when I have to leave him.
I've been really crabby about a lot of things lately, I think I'm just getting very anxious with everything that's going on, and I always need things planned out a head of time. I feel bad because I take it out on Wil sometimes, but I'm so happy he is understandable. He truly amazes me more and more each day.
Well, now i'm off to watch something Obama has to say because supposibly it's pretty serious.

I'm so excited for you! I hope the days are not dragging too much. Can't wait to hear how your adventure goes. I wish I was more creative to help you think of new blog names. Mine took me forever to come up with and its not even that original :)
ReplyDelete