I'm almost to the single digit count down to leave for North Carolina. Things are getting down to the wire and my anxiety is stronger than ever. Breana got the wedding venue she's been wanting finally, and I only have one more doctor appointment left and then we'll be on our way, the 13th.
I've been hanging out with friends more often lately to get time spent together. Breana and I had a much needed girls night last night, but I'm sure we'll have plenty of fun times with the two weeks we're stuck up each other's asses. We already have some plans for NC, and I contacted a few realtors and Breana is super excited to go house hunting with me.
Wil's back has been killing him lately and I feel so bad. I really wish I could do something about it, but we're going to make a chiropractor appointment for when he gets back. I can't believe how soon it is to be able to finally kiss him again.
Today I took Mama J & my dad to the Jimmy buffet concert and Breana rode with me. We were telling them about the game "ICE" the boys play while we're drinking and all of the fun times we've had and it's getting me so excited. Those last few memories of all of us in NC are so awesome. Breana is super excited to have the first big party at her house for everyone because she has a big back yard now!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!