Finally the sun is out and about today for the first time in 8 days. Finally no more rain, I hope.
My little sister Brooke is having some major health issues. She had been on the couch for 2 days with a 104 fever and finally Mama J decided it was time for a hospital visit yesterday afternoon. After several hours in the emergency room, a spinal tap, x-rays, and many other things they still have no anwser. She can barely walk by herself and she's achy all over. She's on her way to her follow up doctor appointment today to try and find some answers, but they may admit her to a children's hospital.
I feel so sorry for Brooke. Later on in life she will have to have back surgery because of two bulging disks in her back. I just wish she felt better.
So my day will consist of hanging out with Bub. I took down all my spiderman treasures from my weird obsession 2 years ago in my room and gave them to him earlier. He is so happy and excited. So we're going to put them up in his room, and pick up the house for Mama J. I think today is also going to be enjoyed with a walk with the pups.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!