Breana was going to book our Beach house for when he comes up. They're completely booked, and have been for 3 weeks. Now I have no idea what we're going to do, or where we're going to stay before his leave. I mean, I'm staying with Breana until the boys get home, but Breana and Kody want their space after that, and Wil and I want ours also. What USMC/Military couple doesn't want alone time after these horrible deployments?
So now we're in a rut, and I don't even get to talk to him about it. I'm OCD about planning and having everything okay before it happens so I don't have a mental break down (which will happen) if they're not planned. I mean we could always stay in a hotel, but that's SO much money AND I don't know have debit/credit card to reserve a room..Breana was going to use hers for me for the beach house and we'd pay her back. I mean, I could always reserve it with Wil's debit card..but I don't actually HAVE the debit card so when I'd go to get the room, I couldn't.
We could always stay at his uncle's beach house with his parents, but I DON'T WANT TO, like I said, we
Also, my blog has changed a bit. I don't know what I want to do with it but I'm super bored with the look, and I'd like for it to look "professiaonl" but I don't have the time or creativity to do so...so oh well, I guess it'll come along sooner or later.

I'm sorry it's not working out right now. I'm sure once you talk to him everything will get sorted out and everything will be in it's place!
ReplyDeleteI'm the same way, if my Fiance doesn't call at the same time he always call I freak out, call me crazy, but my heart starts racing really fast, and until he calls I'm fine.
ReplyDeleteI hope he e-mails soon.