22 April, 2011

April Showers bring

torandoes? Seriously all week we've had severe storms that include tornadoes. I thought April brought SHOWERS, you know..like light rain, maybe some thunder storms? Not some crazy storm that will bring your house to the ground. I'm ready for some sun, warm weather, taking Charlie on walks, getting a TAN.

I'm ready for North Carolina on May 13th. 20 days seems too far away. I hope they fly by.




1.   Fridays are... not the same. I remember getting so excited for either Ice Skating or a movie with friends on a Friday night. School dances were always a joy on Friday's. Not much anymore. Friday is just another day for me.
 2.  recieving flowers or anything from my future hubby (which may sound super spoiled and snobby)... make me terribly happy.


3.  Something that inspires me is.. My father inspires me. He's raised two kids the best he could by himself for the past 6 years. He does anything and everything for my brother and I, PLUS more kids. He's a football couch and he'd be there for those kids if they needed anything. When we go out to eat, there's usually ALWAYS a young man that comes up to my father and says "Thanks Couch Pope", always.

 
4.  If I had the day off today I would... I do have the day off, I have everyday off which I don't like. I'm stuck in my living room with my month old pup & my year old kitty blogging. It's a huge storm outside. I really should go eat breakfast but I'm not ready to force feed myself Special K cereal because I need to lose weight and I'm afraid I'm going to dislike it.

 
5.  If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is...Modern and country. I don't exactly know any other way to explain it other than that. It's pretty normal, but I don't have a home to decorate yet. My dad's house is mainly just a plain ole' normal house, and nothing matches.
 6.  Concerning politics I would say I'm.. clueless about politics.

 
 
7.  I'd like to go to..Ireland..  so I could.. renew Wil & I's vows there (which we'd be married by that time if we ever get the chance to go). He would just love it, and it's gorgeous there!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Jacksonville got hit pretty bad.. it's so sad, but thankfully no one in Onslow Co. was killed!

    By the way.. I'm having a giveaway on my blog. It's a really fun, cute shoe accessory-- a heel condom! You should def. check it out : ) www.l0velindsey.com

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!