01 March, 2011

What's on my phone?


What's on my phone..well, I like to take pictures of Children sleeping.


Samantha and I were in a "not so nice" neighborhood..we came across this really nice apartment. I really enjoyed their Tiger themed curtains. I might try it myself one day.


My 14 year old sister still plays dress up. This is her "Sexy Librarian" outfit. She pulls it off well.


So I often talk about how close Ayden and I are. We're best friends right? Well this day, he didn't agree with that. He just wasn't in the mood for my annoying kisses..


Hopefully next week I have some better pictures, I was kind of slacking this week..oh well! :) 


8 comments:

  1. hello again, Jewel is a singer...or she used to be, she's married to a country bull rider guy now. hahaha.
    are those your kiddos?
    the world needs more sexy librarians...and tiger curtains. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, best curtains I've ever seen! :) And no, not my kids..Ayden, is my 4 year old brother, and Bentleigh is my 10 month old niece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how kids can sleep in the funkiest positions! And I'm totally going to use those curtains for inspiration in our next place ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, ohh, that pic of him slumped over with the helmet...so sad but so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, oooh, that pic of him slumped over with the helmet is so sad, but so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sleeping babies are super cute, I always take pictures of them too. =)
    I'm going to have to try those tiger curtains. I bet they would so make a room...

    ReplyDelete
  7. He didn't want kisses, I bet another day he's going to asking for a kiss.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!