02 March, 2011

Please stay for as long as you want,

Nice weather, and Sun. I really do love you, please don't go. I'm so happy it's going to be really nice out for a couple of days. I'm not happy that it's going to begin raining once again Friday night..BUT, I must say atleast it's rain and now snow! :)





Recently we've been thinking about what we're going to do for Bentleigh's first birthday party. Samantha decided to do monkeys. Here is what the party decorations look like:


And of course since I'm obsessed with baking, I decided to make her first cake. Her personal cake is going to be the head of the monkey and look a little something like this:




I'm going to bake it pretty soon to practice, so I'll post pictures then to get feedback! :)

I'm probably going to make another monkey cake that kind of looks a little like this, I really want this pan! But we've also been talking about just getting a pan and make the big cake a "1". It'll be fun to plan out!:) I'm really excited for April for a few reasons.

1. Ayden, Bentleigh, Mama J's birthdays are all in the same week at the end of April.
2. May 2nd is Morgan's 17th birthday.
3. All these Birthday's will be the last "Big" thing I'm home for..
4. I LEAVE FOR NC IN MAY! :)

I'm so very excited! :)

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget






This is kind of a tough subject for me to talk about, but I'm actually going to write the whole story in a different entry, probably today actually..but I wish I could forget the fact that my mama chose Cocaine and an abusive boyfriend over my brother and I.



Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at







I wish I had a stronger Will Power to STOP smoking. It's a goal for both Wil and I, but he's doing a lot better than I am.

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25 - A picture of your day
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss
Day 31 - A picture of yourself





No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!