Yesterday was Wil's 22nd birthday. I'm so thankful we'll only spend one birthday a part, and I'm also really happy it wasn't mine that we missed, but I'm heartbroken this is his second birthday he was away. I wish so badly he could have spent it with loved ones. He got my St. Patrick's day package, but not his birthday package yesterday, which amazes me because I spent them both at the same time, including another package with my pillow..but oh well, I know mail is always messed up.
Friday night I took Samantha, Ayden and Bentleigh to Buffalo Wild Wings (Bdubs) to celebrate Wil's birthday for him. We also had a little trip to the cupcakery afterwards, oh how I love that place!
I've had a good weekend, I watched the UFC fights last night, and this afternoon, Samantha, Bentleigh, Ayden & I adventured to St. Louis to visit the Science Center. Truthfully it was kind of boring. You basically had to pay extra to do any cool things there, so we didn't do much. It was really nice to go out though, because it's the first day of SPRING and it sure does feel it outside! It's actually pretty hot and I'm not complaining!
Tonight Breana is coming over and we're going to watch Amry Wives and Coming Home and have a crying fest of course. I think I may re-arrange my room, but who knows. I hope everyone's having a good weekend! :) This awesome weather has had me in a grand mood for a week now.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!