Okay so basically I'm super cranky so this post just might be a down right bitch fest, because seriously, who bitches about having to make a 4 year old Chocolate Milk in the morning? Then put them in time out for asking 10 more times? Ayden's use to having his CM every morning, it's not too hard to take 3 minutes out of watching "Jackass" to make it. Okay, so I already snapped on someone this morning, but thank 5 hours of sleep for that. Don't mess with my 4 year old brother, shit doesn't slide.
Okay so for the Friday Funness!
1. The best deal I've ever gotten is.. I really can't think of an awesome deal I've got before right now, but trust me there's plenty..like the other night when Sam & I had to take Bentleigh to Children's hospital, we stopped at mcdonalds for a bite to eat incase we were at the hospital all night. we payed for our food, then at the next window, they asked what we needed...ugh our food? Okay so they mixed up and gave the car in front of us their food AND our food, so I got a free apple pie, SCORE! ..yeah I didn't eat it.
2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include.. The one and only baby biebs. Okay really, just kidding. I don't know. I don't have a fantasy guest list. I'd love to have dinner with Chelsea Handler though.
3. Something that inspires me is.. Young single moms that work their ass off and do everything in their power to make sure their children have everything they need. I don't see this often, but when I do, I adore it.
4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with.. Oh I'd probably regret this in the long run, but salty. I'm always craving salt, and i have an addiction to goldfish. - I hate just saying goldfish, I hope we all know I'm talking about the cracker.
5. I dream about.. The weirdest stuff. I don't remember them often. Usually it has to do with me running from something, or no one can hear or see me but I can hear and see them.
6. My weekend will be spent.. most likely at home with Ayden, watching movies, baking, and having some down time.
7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be.. Bones. I love trying to figure out who did what and how they died before they say it at the end. I'm usually wrong, oh well. I love that show..thanks to Jessica Voss.
I'm not doing MilSpouse this week..well because I don't feel like answering anymore questions because I'm THAT cranky. SO I'll tell you about yesterday. I'll tell the story by pictures ;)
Click to make pictures larger! :)
Okay so I woke up and saw my sexy neighboor outside..
It was really nice outside, like 80 degrees, and I actually did my hair and makeup for once..
I even wore shorts (thanks for the 4 year old bro for taking this pic)..
"Dice, get me your keys!" "Um no, I'm not letting you take my car" "Well, I wasn't going to steal it..just drive it around the block! It's so nice out!"
Bentleigh got new shades, she's cooool..Yeah & adorable because I dressed her!
Bentleigh wanted to go shopping after Sam's doctors appointment but we had to tell her no, she wasn't happy so she just started to eat the wallet..
We went on a walk when we got home..I was afraid putting the two girls in the same stroller would go wrong. Let's just say B has her Mama's attitude and she hits. It went well though.
Then Ayden, Olivia and I played outside with chalk with Bentleigh took her nap..
We had so much fun. Mama J made roast for dinner so I got Ayden and I a bowl, and then I found him like this..I guess he was worn out.
What a good Thursday with 80 degree weather! :)












Whereeee did you get your sunglasses? They're so cute!
ReplyDeleteYeah, i know, Bones is the shit. LIKE ME :)
ReplyDeleteGot them from WalMart ;) haha 5 dollars! & Yes Jessica, like you..lol
ReplyDelete