Why is it that whenever Wil and I need to have a serious conversation the chat stops working? I don't get it. It makes me so mad sometimes and I just want to throw my computer across the room and then go to Afghanistan and throw his computer across the room. I don't get what the problem is, ugh! Then when I get cooled down when I recieve a E-mail from him and just think to myself "Okay we can just talk about this through E-mail" and I email him back, and 5 minutes later I get an E-mail asking why I'm not replying to him..I get even more pissed. Why isn't he recieveing my emails? GOODNESS GRACIOUS, ugh!
Today has been good other than that. We talked this morning on the phone, then I went to the post office and sent off 3 of his birthday packages. Papa Joe treated me to lunch which was fantastic and now I'm just sitting at the computer hoping and praying freaking G-mail will pull it's head out of it's ass and work for just maybe 10 minutes. That's all I'm asking. Super simple.
Hey do me a favor, go read my interview over at Consider the Liles! She asked some awesome questions and is super sweet! Comment on it and tell me what ya think ;)
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of
Frogs.
I actually loved frogs when I was little. I would catch them and keep them in a box in my back yard and play with them. Did any of you know when frogs die they actually get X 's over their eyes? Funny huh? Yeah well now I hate them. They just scream me out, the way the look, feel, and smell just disgust me. I'm terrified of them.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss
Day 31 - A picture of yourself


Oh boy do I know the frustration you are going through! I have been there! It's the worse when you are trying to talk and something happens to stop the call. :( I hope you are able to get through to him soon!
ReplyDelete