21 March, 2011

Sex before Marriage?

Last night Breana came over to watch our Sunday night shows with me, Armywives & Coming Home. I must say Army wives pissed me off over the limit, and I didn't cry once watching Coming Home like I did the last two episodes. I guess the excitment that's over coming me with the fact My Marine will be home in just a couple more months is getting the best of me, and I didn't feel like crying.

After our shows were over we were flipping through channels and "Wedding Wars" on VH 1 caught my attention and we decided to watch it. It's basically just another dumb reality show and most likely rehearsed, but oh well..we watched it. To my shocking, there was about 3 couples that said they were waiting for sex after marriage.

Breana and I both looked at each other and said "Hell no". Frankly, neither of us have waited to say the least. I don't regret having sex with Wil before marriage, but when I think about it, I actually wish I would have waited. If I would have waited, I wouldn't of had sex with the people BEFORE Wil. If I could go back in time, Wil would be the only person that would experience that with me.

But on another note, I'm glad Wil and I had sex when we did, because well...it's great. This whole post maybe TMI, but oh well. I'm more comfortable around Wil then I have ever been with any body else, and with us having sex, it just makes it even on a deeper level.

So basically my question is, did you wait until marriage? Or did you also have partners before your husband? If you waited, did your husband? Were you BOTH virgins when ya'll got married? I'm really curious. It's 2011 and I just want to know if this is still likely. I'm very curious.

And to all of you who HAVE waited, I give you props, and fully respect you.

7 comments:

  1. We are waiting until marriage and will be each others firsts, so yes, we will be virgins on our wedding night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband and I both waited! most people think we're crazy but we were raised that way and through our faith decided it was best for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you already know I didn't wait. However, Jordan and I DID lose our virginities to eachother, which somehow makes it very special to me, even though we've since had other partners. Honestly, you and will love eachother, so you're the only two that even matter. It might as well be like he IS the only one who has gotten to experience that with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only been with two people, but sometimes I wish that Rob would of been the only one that I could of experienced that with. We've done more than I have done with anyone else though, so I do feel like I lost my virginity on other levels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sex before marriage, not for us. We never talked about if we wanted to wait, it just happend that we had sex. I don't regret it, we had sex 9 months into the relathionship, so we really got to know each other before we had sex.

    I really don't know any that hasn't had sex before getting married.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a big negative. I know people who have/are waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, we didn't wait. Though like you said I wish he would have been my first, and not that other douchebag :P And, to be honest, I would have loved to have been his first and for him not to have had anything with his other 3 ladies...but, you can't change the past, so we work with where we are at!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!