I went out on a limb and decided on dark blue and brown as our living room colors, all because of the hanging letters I made. Today I searched around and have found a couple things I like for our living room and bathroom. Please give me your opinions, and also, if you know any good places (I swear I've looked everything) for more stuff, especially bedrooms, let me know! :)
Living Room;
I went with this couch because 1. It looks SUPER comfy, and 2. Mama J told me to get a couch with microfiber fabric, because it'll be easier to clean when Wil and I have children, and it's super soft!
Throw Pillows to match
Coffee and end tables
Rug:
Bathroom;
For our bathroom I'm wanting to do this:and for our guest bathroom I'm in love with these. I think they're adorable and will work awesome for when we have kids and the guest bathroom turns into the guest/kids bathroom:
So come on guys, send me some good websites to look at. You can cancel out Bed, Bath, & Beyond, Walmart, and Target lol








Brown and Blue are nice colors. Yes get a microfiber couch. They are so comfy. All that stuff you have on there looks nice.
ReplyDeleteOur couches are brown with red, but more that 90% of our stuff is brown. From the living room, bedroom, and bathroom.
Have you tried looking at IKEA, or Annas Linens
And about the slide show, on the left side of my blog, I have a slide show I did for my sis, that's one of faves.
Microfiber is a Godsend! And I love love love the little owl bathroom set. So cute!
ReplyDeletehahaha I can assure you that microfiber is AMAZING with kids lol Try IKEA!
ReplyDelete