09 March, 2011

Goodness Gracious

I slept until 11 AM for the first time in ages today, and it felt great! Now I'm just enjoying my morning computer routine with checking blog and reading all the ones I follow, and of course Facebook before I take a shower and get myself ready for the day.

Last night I sliced my finger open. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair before bed, and we have baskets on a shelf that include either hair products, hair ties, tooth paste, shampoo, razors, etc. Well I saw a random candle sitting in one and went to pick it up to put it where it belonged, and my poor finger got sliced open from the candle holder that was broken. I didn't even see it but my finger sure felt it! So I washed my hands with antibacterial soap and now I'm rocking this awesome little blue bandaid with fish on it. Thank goodness for living with a four year old.

Now I'm just waiting patiently for William to e-mail me and tell me to get on Google Chat so we can talk. I know I don't have it as bad as some people, but I'm seriously ready for him to get home NOW. I think these mid/end deployment blues are hitting. I just want to know a window of dates already so Breana and I can atleast plan on trip to North Carolina. We're going a few weeks before they're even expected home because I'm helping Breana move in and get settled into their new house, and then hopefully I can find us a house already before he gets home so we're not running around like crack heads. It seems like so far away, but so close at the same time. I'm hoping April goes faster than March is going, because I'm ready for May!



This thing still depresses me.


Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile






Wil is inappropriate at times..but this just makes me smile so much because it's a picture of two of my favorite boys. We took Ayden to the zoo that day and had SO much fun :)

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss
Day 31 - A picture of yourself



1 comment:

  1. I hope the time goes fast for you! It would be so hard dealing with deployments, I have a lot of respect for anyone that has to go through that.
    New follower by the way!

    togetherforthebetter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!