04 March, 2011

Friday goodness



Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military? 
I'm fine with him being in the Marines, but I know if he had it his way he'd be done with it now. He's getting out in 2012 and we've talked about him reinlisting, and I know he doesn't want to but he's thinking about the Coast Guard Reserves.
 
What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why? 

Japan. I just don't think I'd be able to handle moving to a different country. I'm already having a hard time thinking about being away from my family for a whole year and just being in North Carolina, 18 hours away.
 
If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? 

I'd probably want to be about 25. It's a mature age, but it's also not too old. I've far from it, but oh well.

If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? 
I've never really thought of that, but my favorite is Cinniman toast crunch and Cocoa pebbles!

What is your morning beverage of choice and why?
It's so digusting to some people, Wil's parents would laugh at me every time we went to breakfast, but I HAVE to have a Dr. Pepper! It's like my drug. I'm addicted to it without a doubt. If I don't have a Dr. Pepper, then I'll most likely get a headache. Thanks to Caffiene.




1.   The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is... I say "like" all the time, and "um". I try not to, but I can't help it. I also said "Seriously" allll the time! ha

2.  Today I am thankful for... is Skype. Thank you Skype, for allowing me to see my Marine's face THREE times in thr past week. First time I've seen his face since November.

3.  My best friend is... William, we're made for each other and I couldn't imagine my life without him, he helps me through so much and I'd be lost without him. Breana, I Grew up with her and love to her to pieces and she tells me when I'm doing or thinking something that is just plain out dumb. My father, He's done so much for me that he doesn't or never needed to do. My sisters, they're always there to put a smile on my face.

4.  A quirky thing about me is ... I'm deathly afraid of frogs, they creep me out super bad even though when I was little, I loved them and played with them, one day I just woke up and I HATED them! I always bake, probably everyday..and it's a little nuts sometimes!

 
5.  This weekend I.. am hopefully going to Mardi Gras parade in STL with my sisters. I'm also going to stay with my friend, Jessica at her aunts to help her "Dog Sit" on Saturday night! :)
6.  Something that worries me is... What doesn't worry me?! I'm such a worry-wart. I worry constantly over the smallest and silliest things! I always need things planned out, and if they aren't, I freak.

7.  On my night stand you would find... Pictures of Wil and I :)  


1 comment:

  1. I'm a total DP fan myself...gotta love the pepper :D
    and I am SO thankful for skype too!

    Oh p.s. I made a button for those of us currently surviving a deployment in case you wanna check it out! I wanna get as many girls as possible so we all know who each other are and we can support each other!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!