Ever since this deployment started I get in these weird moods where everything can annoy the piss out of me for no reason at all. The smallest things get to me and I could just snap on anyone and everyone. I try to ignore these feelings but they always overcome me, and I don't know why. Wil is the ONLY person that can change my mood, and it only gets changed while I'm talking to him. Once we're not talking again, the mood comes right bacl. I don't understand it. I went to visit Tiffany in Ohio and it helped a lot. I wasn't in one of those moods for awhile, actually..today is the first time it's happened since before I went to Ohio.
I know I take things out on my family and everyone around when I'm in these moods, but I really don't mean to. I try not to, I really do, but sometimes I can't help it. I think the only person that I can talk to about these kind of moods besides Wil, is my sister Brooke.
Not much has happened today that's too exciting. I've been watching the "Sister Wives" series on OnDemand from TLC and it has me kind of freaked out. I have different thoughts and opinions on it. First, I think the husband is kind of a douchebag, I don't know why. Maybe not all husbands in a piligamist (sp) family are douchebags, but this one definitely is. All the wives are great though, they seem like great women..I just don't know if I'd be able to handle the jealously of that. Actually, I know I wouldn't be able to. I see nothing wrong with it though. If that's your beliefs, it's your decision how you want to live your life. I think this should be legal for their religion. It's only fair. I just don't choose that religion and lifestyle for myself. If these women think its the way to go, then more power to ya. I don't understand why people are so mean and against piligimast people. It's their decisions and lifestyles. Just like gays, love is love. Let them do what they want and what makes them happy!
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
I do not have a favorite! I read all the time and there is no way I could have one favorite. I really enjoyed Jenny McCarthy's book though. I haven't read it in years, and would really enjoy reading it again! :)
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25 - A picture of your day
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss
Day 31 - A picture of yourself



I get in those moods even when Cody is home. Luckily Zoloft has helped. A LOT.
ReplyDeleteI get in those moods too! and right after they hang up/get off email it comes right back! totally know how you feel! :) stupid deployments!!! :)
ReplyDelete