6 days until Ohio!
-I can go a week without shaving my legs if I want to.
-I don't take My marine, or his love for granted.
Well I woke up to my wonderful Marine e-mailing me. It's such a sweet gesture he does, when he knows he doesn't have to. He hasn't been sleeping well which upsets me. My dad was making pancakes, so I gave in and decided I was eating them. I'm serious about dieting, but after I thought about it last night, I'm going on Vacation on Saturday! How in the heck am I going to eat healthy when I'm driving 6-7 hours by myself with only the choices of Fast food? SO I have decided my diet will start after I return home from Ohio. Except I'm not giving that an excuse to not eat at least a little bit healthier this week, except tomorrow. Breana and I are eating super unhealthy foods, drinking wine, and being depressed with each other tomorrow night.
It's not like neither one of us are single, but both our men are deployed. Boo! I have learned one good thing about deployment though. Actually two things.
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Seriously, this is so tough. I watch SO many shows. I guess I'll just list all the ones I have to watch when they're in season;
- American Idol
- Pretty Little Liars
- The Secret life of an American Teenager
- Teen mom (16 & Pregnant and TM2)
- Jersey Shore
- Say Yes to the Dress
- Four Weddings
- Bad girls club
- Army Wives
- Kendra!
I also plan on watching all the seasons of Greys Anatomy once Wil and I get Netflix, and I've been watching bones thanks to Jessica.
Day 04 - A picture of your night
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the craziest things with
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
Day 12 - A picture of something you love
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19 - A picture and a letter
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25 - A picture of your day
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss
Day 31 - A picture of yourself
It's 60 degrees in Southern Illinois today. It's a lot better than the normal negatives we've had lately, but I can't enjoy it. I don't have gas to go anywhere, and there is still snow all over the grounds. Plus I'm awesome and I don't know a soul in the small town my dad bought a house in almost two years ago. Whoops.
Lifetime has my attention span right now. So you think you can Romance? is on right now. It's a movie marathon about love movies. I ate all my carrots last night..and I don't think we have any veggies or fruits right now, we really need to go grocery shopping..I don't know what to snack on now! AH!



Ahh, I am obsessed with bones! I got confused for a second when I saw that and then my name lol!
ReplyDeleteMy best friend, Jessica Voss, is obsessed. She never misses it. haha and I feel like I'm over there EVERY time she watches it!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Pretty Little Liars!! =]
ReplyDeleteBecause Bones is one of the best shows in the whole wide world<3
ReplyDelete