These are my very first roses he ever sent me. I can still remember to this day, what the note said
"Just because I love you more than anything and get to see your gorgeous face tomorrow!
This was because it was the day before I was flying to North Carolina, to spend the last month he had in the states before he deployed. I don't know why he was silly enough to send me roses that I could only enjoy one day, But it was very very sweet, and it made me cry. He also had a dozen red roses at the hotel when we arrived after he picked me up from the Airport. He's a helpless romantic, what can I say, I picked a good one.
I guess I'm also dreading it because finally, I have someone to share Valentines day with. This is my first Valentines day NOT being single...and my man is deployed. How awesome. Needless to say, I'm ready for tomorrow to be done and over with. Even though I'm sure wine will be my best friend, and what girl doesn't enjoy wine? So I'm really excited that I get wine tomorrow, but that's not the point. I'm not excited for tomorrow at all.
One thing I am excited about is that it's one day closer to Ohio. I'm so ready to get there and enjoy my time with Tiffany. Another thing I'm excited about is that After V-day's over, I get to start on Wil's birthday package! The big 22! whoo hoo! I can't imagine. I'm freaking out about being 20, and I don't even turn 20 until October! haha But If I think about it, 20 years ago RIGHT NOW I was baking inside my mama :) How cute.
Well since I'm being so negative already, I'd like to give a little imput on my view on the Grammys tonight. I don't know if it's just the reason that I can't stand Lady Gaga, and that I'm a huge Biebs fan, but I think Justin Bieber deserved that award over her. I also believe that he should have won the "New Artist of the Year" Award. Bogus I do believe, but oh well. I'm not a Lady Gaga fan at ALL. I never have been since day one, and I never will. I just think she plays out her beliefs and pretends she's against all what she says to get more fans. Plus I hate her voice. She sounds like a man.'
Another really annoying thing that's going on right now, is that Nahla, my precious fur-daughter is in heat. She is annoying the piss out of me! I should have got her spade already, I know..but I just don't have the money to do it, AND She's in inside cat and has never and will never go outside..besides when I move her to North Carolina. I just can't fathom the idea of her being put down and cut open :( Oh goodness gracious! I see her as my own child. That may sound weird but it's true! I baby her so much and she KNOWS she's spoiled. I don't even think SHE thinks shes a cat...but after this past few days of her meowing like she's dying and rolling around the floor like she's having a sesiure, Wil and I have talked about it and decided she will be spade as soon as we move to North Carolina. Espcially with some personal, secret, plans we have planned..we can't have a loud obnoxious meowing cat walking around the house. Plus we're planning on getting a puppy! We'll have enough to worry about that; Potty training, Behavorial training, etc.
I'm watching the news as we speak, and I don't understand why there are only negative things said..aren't there good things happening in our world too? Goodness gracious.
Okay enough of my rant. I'm going to be early. Well early for me, 11 PM. Goodnight all! I'm sure I'll have plenty to bitch about tomorrow as well.


Shes just trying to be Cher...I do agree that Justin deserved the new artist of the year and I was shocked he didn't get it. AW roses!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree, only thing different is I love Cher.
ReplyDelete