Okay, I already know what you're thinking..but I can't help it. Justin Bieber is ADORABLE! I absolutely love him and all of his songs. Truthfully I think he's better than Lady Gaga, but then again, I hate Lady Gaga.
Tomorrow Justin Bieber's Never Say Never movie is coming out, and if I didn't have the headache I do now, Breana and I would be going to the 12:01 AM show, yes I'm dead serious. We have "Bieber fever" hahaha! But since my headache is still pounding, we're waiting to go until tomorrow, but we've had these plans for almost a month now, and I'm so excited it's actually coming out!
I don't care if I look like perv because of it, because seriously it's not like I'll ever meet the kid, AND I'm very happy with my marine. (Yes, even if I had my chances with the biebs, I'd stay with my man.) But seriously, I just had to write a short blog about how EXCITED I am! yaaaay!
Now it's time for my yummy dinner my Papa just made me, and to watch I used to be Fat, American Idol, and Jersey shore! woot!
And I leave you with this,
ahaha omg i love your post :) SO CUTE! and I'm a lil Beiber Fever on occasion but I def want to see the movie too! check out my blog to enter the give away to win a free coach bangle!
ReplyDeleteAfter watching him on Ellen, it made me have a litle more respect for him. Plus, that 'never say never' song almost ALWAYS gets stuck in my head!
ReplyDelete