10 February, 2011

Fill in the blank..

1.   The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is...

The first thing that comes to mind is Armywives. I enjoy it so much. I love the way it shows the military wife community and support, but I know I'd get stupid questions like "But isn't Wil in the Marines?". I also know it's totally exaggerated and kind of bad acting, but it just hits home.

2.  An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is..

Well, it's not that it's worn and torn, it's that they are TOO small. My sweet sweet size 1 silver jeans. Sad right? And guess what, I STILL jump up and down and lay on the bed and squeeze and suck in until I can get them to button. It's just around the waist they have problems, but i STILL wear them even though they give me 10 times worse love handles..but   I just wear a bagger shirt than usual. I wore them today actually. It took me 10 minutes to get them on.

3.  My grocery store impulse buy is...

Cake mix and icing. I don't care if I already have every icing you can think of, AND cake mix, I still buy more...I can never have enough. I love to bake, what can I say?

4.  Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is...

If only you knew how bad I wish I could answer this..I am unemployed. A couple funny things I used to do at my old job was; Unfold clothes and walk around the store for 10 minutes then go back and fold them so I'd have something to do. Or I'd read E-mails from the main office over and over again if I already had. When "cool" managers were working, and no one was in the store, we'd try on all the new clothes we had just got in. It was always fun when we decided to "make a display" and had to run next door to Dollar general to shop for props! That always flew by time!

5.  One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is...

Oh this is a toughy, but I guess I'd HAVE to say my cell phone. Who could live without a cell phone now-a-days? It would be almost impossible. I was watching "Because I said so" the other day on lifetime, and they didn't show them having cell phones until the last 10 minutes. I thought "Oh I really want to try and go a couple days without my cell phone and see if I could last" But truth be told, I already realized I couldn't and I hadn't even given it up yet. My Marine is deployed for one, and missing his phone call would be the end of the world to me..maybe when he comes home I'll try it out.

6.  A little indulgence that I have is...

Bubble baths! It's like my paradise. When I first met Wil I would take a bubble bath almost every night, it was like my desert after a long day. Ever since I went to North Carolina for almost a month I was broken from that habit. I'd like to start it up again..but I have too many good shows on air right now to miss at night! Oh gosh.
7.  The junk drawer/area in my house is...

Well, I still live with my daddy. We have a like TWO junk draws in the kitchen, and like every draw in the bathroom. Nothing is organized..I couldn't keep it organized with my pig of a brother, but I will have everything organized in Wil & I's house. I do have a junk draw in my room, it's my top dresser draw. I plan on cleaning it out soon though..plus I have a little box in my night stand of random things...and in my closet..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!