22 February, 2011

I'M BACK!

I seriously didn't think I'd miss blogging as much as I did in the past 3 days. I felt blog-deprived! Ah! Okay so about my trip..



Saturday- I was woken up by my little brother, Ayden, throwing up in my bed in the middle of the night. Awesome right? Well at 7 AM I just gave up on sleeping and got up and got ready. I hit the road around 8:30 and it really wasn't that bad of a drive. Thank god to jamming out to my iPod and stopping in Indiana a few times. I got plenty of laughs. Indiana people are weird..no offense. Plus, I sound like a hick to them. I got to Tiffanys around 3 PM and we just talked away! :) We went to dinner at Olive Garden when we were surprised by 2 30 year old woman with Hello kitty ears on, and a life sized Hello kitty. Seriously? I understand people like that cat and all, but you're 30 years old..AND in Olive Garden. Weridos. I told Tiffany I should have meowed at them.

Sunday- We woke up and got ready and headed to the Mall! I bought an awesome shirt for the Thompson Square concert tomorrow night from Wet Seal for only 10.80! It's so cute, and I'll post pictures of it when I wear it tomorrow ;) I'm so excited! We made cucpcakes that night and just hung out. I also bought two Justin Beiber CD's and found this awesome doll;



hahaha I know it's awesome! I didn't buy it..even though I should have. I found a few other weird things too. See pictures below;

I was embarrased to take this..lmao


Really? You had me at friend request? WOW.



Wil is Irish. I thought this was nessasary.




Monday- We went to another mall. I was on the search for flats, but I searched high and low and STILL didn't find any. Who knew I was so picky? dang.


My trip was fun. I love Tiffany to death and can't wait for her to visit Illinois! It'll be a blast. I know this update isn't the best, but I have a lot to do and to catch up with at home. I just tried reading all the blogs I missed, and I read most of them. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of bloggy world soon! I hope I never have to go three days without it again! I'm addicted! :)

1 comment:

  1. My nephew threw up FOUR times in his sleep Friday night. Oyy. & my bed STILL smells.

    *gag*

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!