22 February, 2011

Catching up/What's on my phone?

I'm dedicating this blog to catching up to my 30 days since I've been gone for a few days on Vacation. Also, I'm doing my "what's on Candice's phone". :)




Why not start out with a picture of myself?
Probably my favorite shirt, and it shows off
my lovely Tiffany & Co. necklace William
got me for Christmas!


In my house, we start them out early;
Ayden will beer goggles AGAIN

Why shop at Goodwill when you can
find the same ugly thing at Charlotte Ruse 
but just for MORE money!

I understand people have their own taste, but seriously?

& why are we advertising our feelings on shirts now-a-days?
We get it. you love your boyfriend.

We believe in making the babies do chores
so Bentleigh's learning to do dishes

That's it! :) enjoy! Hopefully next week there's something
a little more interesting.




Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the craziest things with




Samantha; step sister. I do so many random things with her I couldn't even begin to explain





Day 11 - A picture of something you hate


This is mean, I know, but I cannot stand it when old people drive slow. Like seriously, if you're too old to drive..then why do it? Have your kids or grandkids take you places!






Day 12 - A picture of something you love


Wow seriously? I love SO many things! I guess right now my obsession is baking cupcakes though! :) I love baking!





Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist


I'm a huge country music lover, even though I do listen to all kinds of other music. My all time favorite band is Dixie chicks all the way though, I've listened to them since I was little and I adore them!





Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19 - A picture and a letter
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25 - A picture of your day
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss
Day 31 - A picture of yourself

3 comments:

  1. you're so cute, you remind me of Jewel, u prob get that all the time. ;)
    i love baking cupcakes too! oh and eating them, lots of them. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok can u tell william to buy me that necklace too?

    thanks for playing today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, I'll get right on that! :) I'm sure he wont mind.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!