Long time, no talk. I know, horrible me..I didn't even post Audrey's 5 month update. Pitiful. I could try to think of excuses, but truth be told, I had plenty of chances to blog, I just didn't feel like it.
Until now. Until I had a conversation with my husband earlier today that surprisingly made me the happiest person in the world, because yes, I'm still bitter every day about living with his parents. I'm miserable, but y'all already know this.
No. This is so much bigger then what y'all think I'm gonna say. I bet you would never even imagine it.
My husband told me he wants to join the Air Force.
It's not a for sure thing right now, but he's looking up anything and everything Air Force on the Mac right now. I don't know if its just another phase or what, but it has me more excited then any face he's ever gone through before.
It's a long shot. He may not even be able to join because he is former Marines. There are a lot of obstacles he would have to go through, but it's a possibility.
For goodness sake, he's watched 462,375,274 YouTube videos this afternoon about crazy Air Force jobs. He even looked up what base housing is like because he said this time we will be "smart" and live on base..which I have nothing against.
I don't know where this came from, but it's big. Like big enough for blogging which HAS to be big because dont kid yourself, this blog has gone down the drain.
So if anything happens that's even CLOSE to this big any time soon, ill make sure to update y'all, but until then..go subscribe and follow us on YouTube to keep up with us on an almost daily bases! :)
I wish you tons of luck. My friends hubby just joined the army after 8 years in the USMC. Hope everything works out.
ReplyDeleteOMG. OMG. You knew that was coming. I dont even know what to say. Its exciting!! My hopes are already up by 1000.
ReplyDelete