School is literally amazing right now. I am enjoying it so much. I know this little blog of mine as gone down the drain lately. I literally never post unless I'm bitchy and complaining about something, or if it's an update about Audrey. Sorry to say, but it's probably as good as it's going to get. I AM on YouTube now though. I make videos at least once a week if not more, so I would love it if y'all came by and checked it out and subscribed!!
I love what I'm doing. I'm so happy I finally figured out my path in life. I'm going to have a lot of hurtles to jump (like dissecting a frog and Physiology/Anatomy class), but I'm going to work my butt off and succeed!
The more I get into the medical field, the more I become OBSESSED with labor and delivery...and babies. BABIES, BABIES, BABIES!! So, I have now decided to become a DOULA! I am going to start my certification on February. It's going to be a long road also but I am SO excited to get it started! I'm going to buy my first Doula book tomorrow after my Medical Terminology class! Wil is SO supportive with it too!
Well, that's all for now. I gotta go eat some pizza and head to bed. 5:30 AM sure does come early!! :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/CJRork
Sooooo you deliver my babies...yes.
ReplyDelete