08 September, 2012

I Love My Husband.

So I'm typing this blog post on our new iMac Desktop. We were going to get two new MacBook Pro's, but we couldn't afford two at this moment so we decided to just stick with one desktop so we could both use it (and we still have our POS little laptop), and then get a MacBook in the near future when we have a little bit more money saved up. I must say I'm already in love, BUT it's going to take some time to get used to. If any of you have an iMac and want to give me some advice, my ears..well eyes, are open. Now that I have a Mac, I do believe I'm going to start a youtube channel and start doing video updates on Audrey! I'll let ya'll know when/if that ends up happening.

Anyways, this blog is about how much I love my husband. So, if you don't want to read about the mushy lovey stuff, just stop reading now.

Last night I had a nightmare. This nightmare hasn't ever happened before, but something a lot like it has. When I was pregnant, I had a dream that Wil died, but I was still talking to him. He was explaining to me that he was dead, and that everything would be okay, but I refused to agree with him. I thought he was crazy and my world was ending (in my dream). Well, I actually woke up crying hysterically. Want to know the bad part? Wil wasn't home. I don't remember if it was the time he was in West Virginia for his friends funeral, or if he was working nights, but he wasn't home when I woke up so it was bad. I didn't have him to tell me everything was okay, and that it was just a dream.

Last night, it kind of happened again. I have never had dreams this crazy where I actually wake up crying until recently (first one being when I was pregnant). Last night I had a dream Wil told me he cheated on me with his ex-girlfriend, and that he was leaving me. In my dream, when he told me he cheated on me, I was upset but I remember saying "We can work through it, I know we can". I was going to forgive him, but to my disbelief, he told me he didn't want to! He said he couldn't put up with me any longer and he wanted out of our marriage. The only parts I really remember after that is sobbing like a crazy person, and saying "Audrey's coming with me, I'll contact you with custody and visitation plans", and continuing to beg him not to leave me, until I woke myself up. As soon as I woke up I started SOBBING. I seriously thought the dream was real.

I turned to Wil and woke him up, and asked him to hold me. He automatically woke up and held me tight and asked me what happened, and I explained my dream. He then went on, and on about how much he loves me, and that it would never happen, and that it was just a dream.

I am still shocked at how real it was. It's all I have been thinking about all day, as you can tell since I'm now blogging about it. I love my husband so much that I wake up crying from dreams where he leaves me. I seriously don't know what I'd do without him. I'd be lost.

My husband is my world. I love him more then anything that walks this planet, excluding our daughter. He is my best friend, my rock, my everything. I feel sorry for everyone who isn't as lucky to feel a love that I do that I have for my husband.

Now, I'm going to go cuddle with him. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!