Sometimes I just want to scream. Scream to the top of my lungs, because some things just piss me off..way past my limits. I'm so sick of saying "NO" to dogs. I'm sick of dogs trying to be in my daughters face at all times, trying to lick her, trying to get in her swing, etc. It pisses me off, and no, this has nothing to do with Charlie (even though he isn't always the most perfect little boy).
Maybe I'm just in a bad mood, but I'm just sick of it. I'm sick of so many things. I'm sick of living here! I feel like every day that goes by is just gonna get worse with living here. I'm just going to get more and more fed up.
I'm hoping tomorrow helps. I'm going out to buy a new outfit, because next Friday (the 20th), Wil is taking me out to dinner and we're going to see Rent on Broadway in NYC. It's my first broadway play and I'm really excited about it, and I don't have anything to wear!
Also, on the first I'm going to get a new tattoo! I'm so excited since I haven't got a new tattoo since Wil and I got married, and it's the first thing I really get to do that's fun that my pregnancy was holding me back from!
Hopefully I get in a better mood. Hopefully this glass of wine helps.
Have you talked to Wil about your living arrangments? I know you're probably stuck there a while, but if you haven't spoke to him about it, maybe he can comfort you or give you some kind of hope.
ReplyDelete