I must say I am enjoying New Jersey more than I thought I would. I was back and fourth with feelings about moving in with Wil's parents, because we were so used to living on our own for so long, and moving back with "rules" just seemed a little harsh to me. But, I don't know what I was thinking, because even though we're living in their house, it's like we are still living our seperate lives besides dinner time. We don't have rules, and I enjoy their company.
I just thought I'd update ya'll in general because I really leave stuff out like that. Wil and I are so much more happy now that we're here. I can tell Wil isn't stressing as much, and that makes me not stress as much. The past couple days we really have just been exploring. I find new things I want to do, or places I want to visit every day. I should probably jot down all the names of places when we pass them in all the different towns we drive through. Last night we went to Crumbs and got cupcakes. Of course, it's nothing new being in New Jersey, because Wil took me to Crumbs the first time I ever visited up here, and I've been hooked ever since! (I'm actually enjoy a yellow cupcake with chocolate frosting right now. Yum)
Tonight we're going to Delaware for the weekend. His sister's soroity is having a picnic for the end of the year, so we're making the 3 hour drive down to join them with my in-laws this evening. I'm not excited about having to sit in a car for more than an hour again, but Deleware is really nice and I'm actually excited to visit there so hopefully it won't be too bad.
Wil insisted on putting Audrey's crib together last night, and her changing table..but I'm not posting pictures until her nursery is complete...so you just have to suffer until then! :)
Oh and I know I always preach about how obnoxious and hilarious my husband is, and how witty he can be. Well, I just want to share this little part of our conversation on our drive up from NJ.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!