Audrey's baby bedding is DONE! All of her furniture is together, and everything is purchased except a few small things (curtains, rug, baskets, mattress, changing pad, etc.), but a lot is getting purchased this week, and then the shower is on June 16th. SO, I'm HOPING to have to nursery tour done the weekend after the shower! :) So..keep an eye out!
How far along : 33 weeks, and still going by like a snail!
Weight : + 42 pounds as of my last doctor's appointment. My next appointment isn't until the 7th of June and that is when I will be weighed next.
Belly button : It's not in, but it's not out. It's kinda just flat.
Wedding rings : So, my cheating didn't work..they no longer fit.
Stretch marks : Butt, a few on my right hip, boobs, and a couple on my upper left thigh.
Movement : Some days she is more active then others. It all depends on how active I am that day, or what I eat, or how she is positioned. I know she's getting too big to be in there comfortably. She's actually moving right now!
Food cravings : Applesbees, Strawberry cheesecake ice cream from the Dairy Farm in Delaware, Aunt Anne's cinnamon sugar pretzel bites with sweet glaze dipping sauce, and ice of course! Also, sometimes I get crazy urges for caffiene!
Labor signs : I don't know if it's really labor signs, but if I walk more than I should (which is any walking at all due to bed rest, but who can seriously be on 24/7 bedrest when they're nesting and have a sloppy husband to take care of?!), I get crampy, and I have crazy pelvic pressure. As far as I know I'm not dilated at all, but I won't be getting checked at any of my appointments.
Symptoms : Crazy swelling still, especially my feet, and my hands are catching up this week! I'm getting very nausea's for some reason at random times for no reason, which makes me feeling very dizzy like I could pass out. I'm always tired and out of breath even if I literally haven't got off the couch all day. My back pain is CRAZY as well! Hands are still painful, numb, etc.
Sleep : I can no longer sleep. I toss and turn all night because I'm always so uncomfortable and in pain. I get hot very easily which makes it even worse, then I get no sleep which makes me in the worst moods ever which turns me into a bitch and take it out on Wil on accident :(
Looking forward to : This whole month! We have something planned every weekend! :) This weekend is Audrey's god father's graduation party (he graduated from Rutgers last week!), the weekend after that is my MIL's yard sale, the next weekend is my baby shower, and then the next weekend after that is Wil and I's ONE YEAR anniversary! Ah! :)
Now hopefully you read through all of that and made it to this part, because if you're a normal reader of my blog, this might mean something to you. I'm not too sure about how blogging is going to play out after Audrey is born. I just don't feel I'm as interested in it, or that I enjoy blogging as much as I used to. I used to want to blog 24/7, but now I feel like it's some what a chore. I'm sure I'll do updates here and there, but after my pregnancy updates, it may slack
applebees and caffiene sound so amazing! i can't drink any coffee until after 37 weeks and don't think i'm not counting down the days lol! as far as blogging goes, it's understandable! you'll have your new little baby and she'll take most of your attention :)
ReplyDeleteCant wait to see everything and I hope you keep blogging. I'll miss you. My TEAS test is Thursday. Say 291 prayers for me girl.
ReplyDeleteAwww... I hope things get better for you soon!
ReplyDeleteI went to a chiropractor the whole time I was pregnant and it seemed to help with my back and hip pains.