Now let's start off with getting woken up at 5 AM by a text (Wil STILL doesn't believe me that the alarm will still go off on my phone loud and clearly if my ringer is on vibrate, even after I've proven it to him more than once) that I need to bring a light jacket to Texas because it's usually "70 and chilly" in the mornings, doesn't exactly brighten my day. I will go swimming at 70 degrees. I don't need a jacket and I don't need to be woken up at 5 AM for that. Wil's mom wanted to show off her new Kia Sorento at 6:30 AM also, so needless to say around 8 AM when I woke up for the THIRD time by Charlie snoring and Audrey jumping on my bladder, I gave up on sleep.
I almost cried telling my husband goodbye when he dropped me off at the airport. Don't get me wrong, I usually cry anyways but this time I was choking up when I got in the car in front of our house after I said bye to Charlie. My hormones have turned me into a 4 year old girl. I swear.
So after my joyful experience sitting next to Mr. Cowboy on my way to Atlanta (he had the hat, shoes, and all) I finally arrived to the biggest airport I could ever imagine. After walking my pregnant ass literally 3 miles, I have successfully just devoured a 8 in pizza from Dominos. The girl lied to me and told me the bread sticks were little so I bought them but now I'm as full as I can possibly get and still starring at them whole.
Either this Mr Pibb doesn't take right in Atlanta or the girl have me diet instead because she thought I was just fat. Sigh.
Now I'm craving Ben and jerrys. I saw one three miles ago and I'm not walking back. I have an hour until I board my next flight so hopefully I can't find something to entertain myself until then.
I really wish I knew about this phone thing. I've left my phone on for years when I could have been getting sweet sleep. Wtf.
ReplyDelete