Thanks to Scentsy. Yeah, I use that stuff too but no I do not sell it and I will not preach about it. Don't worry.
My weekend has been long but short at the same time. Do you ever get that feeling? I'm pretty much exhausted now. Hopefully I'll be able to keep my eyes open for Army Wives tonight. I don't think I've ever missed an episode of my life (even though I have moved up in the world and have a DVR now), I still don't think I could bring myself to miss it tonight.
A lot has been going on lately, I guess. I feel like time is going by super fast and it's going to get crazy in the next few weeks. I knew it would be like this. I would start stressing out about things when the end was in sight, because I couldn't do anything to get ready for the end before hand. Let's talk about some things that have happened lately.
Wil wants to trade his Kia Sportage in STRAIGHT UP for a truck. We don't want another car payment, so it has to be equal amount trade. He was a four door truck BTW which makes this almost impossible. We go out, and he finds so many he is interested in, but they're all over our price range so he gets sad. He doesn't say he's sad, but I can see it on his face. This is making me think about letting him trade my car in for a truck and me just driving the Kia. I won't be doing much driving anyways when it comes time for us to live in Jersey, because well..I'm scared shitless to drive in Jersey for one, and for two when I need to drive it will be mostly for Audreys doctors appointments and school. I haven't brought the idea up to Wil yet, but I will this week.
Next, We can't get out of our lease. Oh wait, maybe I should tell you that Wil filled out a VERP package (get out early package) and we could be leaving April 20th. Yeah. That soon. I know, crazy right? We should find out this week if it's approved or not. I'm praying it is. BUT if it's not, we will get out in May, around the 16th I think.
But, back to the lease thing. We can't get out of it. We have to pay for May and Junes rent still (if we get out this month). May we won't have a problem doing, but June it's going to be tight. So, we decided to save our tax income check to pay June's rent. Didn't think we'd have to use it for that, but oh well..at least we won't be in debt and crap.
I have officially talked Wil into letting TMO move us. Which if anyone has ever had TMO completely move them, PLEASE E-MAIL ME. CJRork@gmail.com , I have SO many questions! I rather talk to my bloggy friends about it than TMO because I just feel stupid when I talk to anyone in the Military.
We had to change up Audrey's bedding, and I'm not telling you about it until her nursery is COMPLETE. I hope you're excited for the nursery reveal, because I am! :)
Charlie is still spoiled, but he had some minor health issues this past week. Poor baby had a yeast infection in one of his wrinkles (super normal in English Bulldogs), but Mama made it all better and he's running back and fourth playing catch with himself as we speak! (Yes, my dog plays catch with himself. Maybe I'll take a video one day and show ya'll. It's quite funny).
I wish I could tell Wil's sister in law (His brothers wife) to go fuck herself. Neither her or her husband has congradulated us on Audrey, but she has the balls to tell me ideas for MY daughters nursey, and she even told my MIL ideas for the baby shower. I wish we didn't even have to invite her, blah. I can't stand her.
I feel like there is so much more I need to tell ya'll that I'm forgetting. I cleaned my living room like a mad woman today, and my kitchen and I feel so much better. I leave for Texas on Thursday. I miss talking to Ashley like crazy! (I'm about to go write her a letter now!) and...I can't think of anything else.
We went night fishing (I froze my ass off), yard saleing, AND I ate my first bagel this weekend (which was delicious). Enjoy some pictures:
I'm excited to see your nursery. I'll probably do a nursery post soon. I just have a few more things to get.
ReplyDeleteThere are quite a few people that I would like to tell to go fuck themselves lately.
Hang in there! Things will fall into place.
OMG if Wil gets out this month. It's right around the corner. I love how people have ideas about everything. Specifically ones you don't even talk to. Glad TMO is moving you. I don't know crap about it- but its gotta be better than moving yourself. I ended up getting a scion TC (so not the Mom car I was planning) and now Duane wants a new car. He has a Nissan.. at least you'd be getting a truck. I'd just be getting raggedy. Yeah, no.
ReplyDelete