18 April, 2012

I feel weird

The past few days have just been strange to me, to the point where I can't explain it. My mood, my health, my body, my surroundings just seem weird. I feel exhausted, weak, sick, and lazy. I would be content just curled in bed all day. My addicted of ice is so very strong, but ice is beginning to taste like dirt to me. Literally, taste like it is dirty or something. It's weird. I want to be pampered but I feel like I'm not. I want my husband to just decide to be the care taker for one day, please..just one day. I'm constantly cleaning, organizing, planning, etc. and I feel like I'm not getting any help doing it. It could most definitely be some of the cause to this feeling.

My freezer is empty. Who am I kidding? Basically my whole kitchen is empty. We haven't gone grocery shopping because guess what? Our verp is STILL pending, so with our luck we would go out and buy grocerys and then it'd get approved the next day and we'd have a bunch of food left to be thrown away, which is happening under my watch.

We decided to sell our leave days back if it does get approved, so we won't be leaving until the 26th. So, that's is guys...we either leave the 26th of April, or the 16th (if the leave gets approved) of May, or May 26th. I figured I'd share some pictures since I haven't in awhile..


Christmas 2011 in New Jersey

This is what happens to my husbands clean folder laundry
when Charlie decides he wants to look out the window.
*Notice the broken blinds where he stick his head out...*

The only good thing about this past Easter.
I still prefer them in milk chocolate.

Isn't this strange? I feel like it was just yesterday this happened.
I'll be in the third trimester next Tuesday.

I'm dealthy afraid of the TIME 9:11. It haunts me.
I swear.

This was golden at the beginning of my pregnancy.
I was still semi- skinny.
It can no longer work like this. :(

Don't you just imagine the little pig hanging out the window?
I saw this in Illinois during Christmas.

Oh, ice addiction..

No words needed.

I'm being serious. I want to adopt our third child,
but have three of our own in the long run.

Mama & Charlie's nightly cuddle time.

Homecoming. June 2nd, 2011. One of the best days of my life.

1 comment:

  1. I love the homecoming picture. (And I'm secretly jealous you're done with being a milspouse now...)

    I want to adopt a child too. Duane's weird though. He says no.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!