So I've enjoyed my evening with my boys. It was great being welcomed with Charlie kisses. I took a shower and scrubbed my body twice as soon as I walked in my front door, but I still smell like an ash tray. My laundry just got done with its second cycle and hopefully the smell has left all my clothes.
My family may have been annoying me all weekend but they did come through with some maternity clothes for me which was super nice. They're all too big because they didn't get the memo when it comes to maternity clothes so they got size Large when I need small. Tomorrow will consist of returning them to target and getting new ones, getting my eye brows waxed, and catching up on some TV shows.
Now, it's time to go lay down in my very missed bed and show my hubby some over due lovin ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!