19 April, 2012

Drum Roll please....

THE VERP GOT APPROVED! WIL'S NEW EAS IS MAY 4TH!!!!!!!!!!!!



So, with the Leave days we have saved up, we SHOULD be leaving NEXT Saturday, the 28th!!!!!

Holy crap. It's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I'm SO excited that we officially have a day to look forward to, and it's in just a WEEK! AH! 
\
Also, I had my LAST OB appointment today, and I now weigh 160! So, from pre-pregnancy weight I've gained a total of 30 pounds exactly, and from the weight I was before Wil got home and what I want to be BACK to, I'm up 40 pounds.

Oh and Audrey is measuring TWO weeks a head of time! So, even though I'm only 27 weeks, she's measuring at 29! Holy crap!

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyyy congrats!! :D I know how amazing that relief of knowing WHEN you're moving is.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!