I feel like I stress out about this daily, but there is nothing I can do now. I have so much on my to-do list, but it all has to wait. Hurry up and wait. Wil has decided to do a Verp package AKA in English "Get on of the Marines early package". If he gets approved for what he's wanting, he will no longer be a Marine after April 27th. That's a little over a MONTH away. I am going to Texas from the 5th-9th, then when I come back I was planning to have a diaper party for him, which would have to be the weekend I came back, then we'd have to pack up everything. Want to know the most confusing part of all of this?
We have to have our carpets professionally cleaned, and we have to have a pest control come spray flea treatments since we had a dog live here. All our furniture has to be out, and we can no longer be "living" in our townhome when they come to do this. I'm very confused at what we're going to do, since we're MOVING TO A DIFFERENT STATE and all. We will have to pack everything in a Uhaul and let is sit there for a day and pay for a Uhaul an extra day? I'm so confused and I'm going to be so stressed out, but I can't start on my list of things to do until literally like a week before we move.
How do people PCS out of one state to another when they have all this crap they have to do to their rentals? Sigh. This isn't as easy as I thought it was going to be. I wish Wil would just let the USMC move us.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!