I was strolling around on Pinterest because I have nothing better to do with my life, and I came across this little magical list right here, on an AWESOME blog. I decided that I need to do an intervention on my blog since well, we all know all my posts are either about A. Pregnancy & Audrey, or B. Complaining about some bullshit, and well..that's lame. I don't have any other awesome things to blog about because if you guys wanted to know what I did all day, every day..well just sit on your couch and either watch A. A Baby story, or B. The Food Network and BAM there you go. You're living my life. So, I'm bringing some life to my blog. I'm borrowing that list and I'm going to TRY and remember to blog every single day with subjects on the list. Wish me luck, and hey, go ahead and do it with me if you want!
THE LIST:
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
I'm going to do number one right now, which is going to make this post long as hell, SO if you can manage to read all of it, I applaud you.
1. List 20 random facts about yourself. Let's see if you find something out about me you didn't know..
1. My birthday is October 28th, 1991
2. My middle name is Jo, and I was named after my maternal Grandmother, Ruby Jo. After Audrey is born and when we decide to have more children, if we have another girl her name will be Ruby. (Wil just doesn't know that yet).
3. I baby my dog more than most parents baby their children. I'm not ashamed.
4. I'm allergic to Ketchup. I know, GASP, don't ask me how or why, because I don't know how or why. Yes, I can still eat Tomatoes. I actually love those things.
5. I didn't graduate high school, but I did get my G.E.D. I 'graduated' a year before my class.
6. I decided to go to Cosmetology school when I got my G.E.D. at 17. The school was a year long, and I went for 9, then decided I hated it and quit. I still get mad when people call new growth roots. I bet you're all confused now.
7. I love my mother in law, but used to despise her because I felt like she was mean to me. We are a LOT alike and it kind of freaks me out a little. Wil basically married his mother. (It's okay he's just like my father, which is weird.)
8. I smoked my first cigarette in my friends back yard, summer after fourth grade, on fourth of July. I didn't inhale and I thought I was a complete badass. I kept my cigarette butts in my retainer case (I didn't wear my retainer anymore, I'm not that gross), and my aunt found it and told on me. I started really smoking my Freshman year, and smoked until this passed Thanksgiving. That's 6 years.
9. I could eat cake every day. I love it so much. It's probably my favorite food.
10. I have been in an abusive relationship.
11. Before I got pregnant I was taking Zoloft and Xanex for my anxiety. I have anxiety attacks about pizza men.
12. I knew I was going to marry my husband the second he told me he bought a plane ticket to Illinois to visit me during his pre-deployment leave, after we met each other.
13. I want to move to Georgia or Florida when we leave Jersey. I love warm weather, and the south. (No, we are not staying in NJ forever.)
14. I started flying alone on a plane at the age of 5. My aunt used to fly me to Texas every summer for 2 weeks.
15. When I was 16, I cried because I missed an episode of 'The Hills' on MTV.
16. I ate my first taco EVER when I was 17 years old at Taco Bell. My brother dared me. I always thought they smelt weird, so I wouldn't touch them. I still to this day don't absolutely love them, I prefer quesodillas.
17. I can only be my completely 100 percent total self in front of my 17 year old brother. Not even my husband.
18. My dad used to beg me to go to school for baking while growing up.
19. When I was 2 hours old, my dad was told to make funeral arragments by one nurse, and told that everything would be okay by another nurse. I almost died at birth because of my lungs, and I rode on a helicopter the day at 2.5 hours old.
20. I'm dealthy afraid of frogs.
My husband is HOME!!!! Well he was..and now he left for work, because yep, he's on nights. I got to see him for about 30 minutes. So, I'll see him when he gets off tonight!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!