20 March, 2012
23 weeks!
How far along : 23 weeks, is it going fast or slow for ya'll? The speed seems different every day to me, but ever since the time change my days seem to be going by MUCH faster, which I guess makes my weeks go faster too? Totally not complaining. I still don't think I'll make it to 38 weeks.
Weight : Yeah, so I downloaded this app called "Lose it!", which calulates how many calories my intake is and how much I should to "maintain" my weight even though I know I'm not going to maintain it right now. I didn't realize how much UN HEALTHY food I eat that I thought WAS healthy...and I must admit, I'm addicted to sweets, and it's not helping. But, I don't know a for sure number. I don't really care to know either.
Maternity clothes : Remember the dress I told you about last week? I seriously am in LOVE with both of them. I'm totally going to buy more. My t-shirts that USED to be a little baggy on me which I prefer, are SKIN tight now.
Sleep : I'm still waking up in the mornings EXHAUSTED after sleeping all night. I always say I'm going to take a nap during the day but I never get around to it..I did realize it took me a little longer to get comfortable while trying to sleep last night. My stomach kept getting in the way!
Miss anything : Still missing alcohol really. I can't wait to have a glass of wine.
Movement : She's crazy! I can actually SEE her kick now. It's so awesome watching spots on my stomach go up and down from her kicking. It's kinda creepy but awesome at the same time. Wil loves feeling her kick too! She turns all the time which gets kind of uncomfortable.
Food cravings : Water, Chocolate, and anything that sounds good at that moment.
Anything making you sick or queasy : Not really!
Gender : Princess.
Symptoms : I feel like the public can definitely tell I'm pregnant this week. I may have "POPed". My senses are crazy, which makes me smell the most disgusting things ever. I also can barely drink soda (Yes, I still have a Dr. Pepper every now and then, but not more than maybe 1 a day if that) anymore; it leaves a slimey, nasty taste in my mouth! I'm very sensative when it comes to my emotions. I can cry over anything and everything.
Looking forward to : My baby shower in June!
Baby buys this week! :
My buttons finally came in the mail and I have started her button letter name! (Which I'm making a whole different blog about which will explain it in detail!) It isn't complete yet, but I will show you a sneak peek!
and I made a bow holder as well! :)
I also got 15 new bows in the mail...and I may not be done yet, but I may need to make another bow holder :
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!