23 February, 2012

We have movement!

Yesterday I felt this almost flicking feeling in my uterus and I automatically knew it was Audrey moving around. I lay down flat on my back and put my hand over where I know she is on my stomach and waited.

I felt it a few times inside again, but I couldn't feel it on the outside yet. I was just about to declare it was too early when she kicked my hand and it started laughing hysterically. I wasn't expecting it at all and it almost scared me! It just felt like a little tap!

I laid there for awhile while Wil was grilling turkey burgers to see if I could feel it again. I did. I felt it multiple more times so once Wil was done I stuck his hand on my stomach and he felt it too! He wasn't grossed out about it either ;)

She literally kicked me all night long. She doesn't sleep, I guess. I love the feeling though. It's seriously amazing! :)

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I knew he wouldn't be grossed out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It took awhile before I could feel it from the outside. Maybe my belly is thicker. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!