06 February, 2012

Never go to an online school.

I hope anyone that ever reads my blog, never goes to an online school. It's seriously the most stressful thing on this universe. It could possibly just be the stupid school I decided to go to, but I will never go to an online school ever again thats to it. They never explain any of the work. They just expect you to know everything, and they never reply to e-mails. It's so frusterating. I seriously cannot wait to go to a community college once we get to New Jersey.

Which speaking of, I change my mind daily on what I want to do when I "grow up". At first it was Criminal Justice, but that quickly went down hill. Then I really wanted to get into Early Education, but this stupid online school doesn't have a degree or course for that, so I just settled with Business. I'll only be doing this for a couple months, and having a few extra credits isn't going to hurt me. Now, I'm really interested in Sonography. Being a ultrasound tech sounds like so much fun, and very interesting, plus now that I'm pregnant I see all the cool things and I would love to experience it with other woman.

I don't know if I'd want to do ultrasounds for everything, I'd probably just want to focus on babies, but we will see. I'll probably change my mind again.

Now I have to go figure out what "reading" I would like to use for my "reading assignment". Whatever the fuck that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!