I'm ready for Mid-March. Not only because the weather will be getting warmer here, and I can start wearing more clothes than just yoga pants and t-shirts, but Mid-March is when all the busy-ness is going to start.
First, on March 19th Wil turns 23. I will also be sad this day because it was my due date for Baby R. I was so excited Baby R's due date was on daddy's birthday. After Wil turns 23, I can finally start packing up things we don't use every day into boxes;
1. Winter clothes once it gets warm will be packed away.
2. Movies, magazines, & cookbooks can be packed away.
3. Hopefully Wil has all of his gear turned in by this time so I can pack all USMC we keep.
4. Extra blankets in the guest bedroom can be folded and packed away.
5. I can clean out some luggage that we will use.
I am going to Texas for Easter this year. Hopefully Wil can travel with me, but it all depends if he can fly there without taking any leave (he may take some leave, if he gets approved early out). AND If we decided we want to spend money on a plane ticket. My dad is paying for my plane ticket because he wants me to go. It was his idea and he asked if I would go if he payed for the plane ticket.
So, I will be in Texas from (guessing) 5th - 9th or 10th of April. That will make time pass up faster too, and then, by the time I'm back, it will be time for us to have a Party for Wil getting out/Diaper party/Baby shower in North Carolina! So far I think I'm going to have it on April 16th.
This way, I can wash all of the baby clothes I have in North Carolina, in North Carolina, because Wil's parents washer and dryer are in the basement and some of the stairs are broken to get down there and I don't want to be falling down the stairs while 7-8 months pregnant; No Thank You. In the middle of doing all her laundry, and packing our whole house (we really don't have much but kitchen stuff and clothes and bathroom stuff and most of our furniture is getting put in storage in NJ), by May 1st I'll be ready to go to NJ, which hopefully Wil gets approved for early out so we can leave on May 1st!
I just wish it was March already so this would all happen. I feel like the last months are going to be the busy-iest and go by the quickest! I'm praying Febuary doesn't go by as slow as January did!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!