If you haven't noticed, I am in love with Audrey already. She's all I talk about, along with pregnancy. Sometimes I feel like I put the rest of my life on the back burner on this here blog, because I just love talking about her.
Truth be told though, I really have nothing else to blog about. My husband and I are not having problems; sometimes we have our off days, but who doesn't? We love each other even more than the day we married. I feel so blessed and lucky to have such a wonderful marriage. Wil and I are best friends. We are friends before we are lovers. We tell each other everything, we ask each other for advice, we are each others rock, and shoulder to lean on. He is truly amazing.
The whole 'friends' catagory on the other hand, isn't doing so great. I have friends..friends that don't live in this state, and it kind of sucks. The 'friends' that do live in this state tend to forget about me. Maybe it's going both ways, but I don't see what I do bad, I just see that I'm never invited or included in anything. Most likely because everything my 'friends' do here is drink, and well clearly I can't do that and I rather not go sit around and watch people drink either. It's just not my thing. Even when I wasn't pregnant, I wasn't a HUGE drinker. Yes, don't get me wrong, I LOVE my wine, but I wasn't the type to go hang out at a friends house and get smashed. I'm not saying I never HAVE done that, but it's just not on my top things to do when I rather stay at home.
Maybe that's my problem. I'm a homebody. I like being at home, with my husband and dog, watching TV and relaxing. It's probably one of my favorite things to do.
I guess I should forget about friends really. I know 'friends' will never been like the friends I had in school, back home. I guess that's just another thing about growing up..
Also, Charlie is doing great as well. I'm craving some more English Bulldog Puppies, BUT we are waiting until we get our own house to get another dog. There will be more in our future though, don't worry!
Other than all that, right now I'm just focused on school. I'm in a history class right now which isn't my favorite, but I'm not doing too bad at it. I think I'm going to stick with the online school until NEXT spring because it will be easier to handle with a new baby. I plan on going to the community school in Bergen County next Spring, and I'm really thinking about being an Ultrasound Technician, but you never know because my mind literally changes every day.
Wil is still on my ass about getting a job, but I can't stress to him how no one is going to hire me being pregnant. His responce? "You don't look pregnant". You're right. I don't look pregnant when I have your giant t-shirts on around the house, and I don't look pregnant wearing the hoodies I wear out, because I can't fit in anything else, and everything I can fit in that is "dressy" I do LOOK pregnant. Lord.
I get more and more anxious daily to get to New Jersey. If I could go tomorrow, I would, seriously. I just want to be there already to get Audrey's nursery started, and to get our room started. I always talk about getting to Jersey to get Audrey's room done, but I also have OUR room to do too! I have all our furniture and everything, but I have to decide how I want it, what color I want our walls, if we're even going to paint our walls, what we're going to put in storage AKA Wil's basement, or what we're gonna keep upstairs in our room. It's so much and I just want to get started on it now!
Maybe I should get excited about my vacation to Texas because that's going to be sooner...
Oh and Wil has duty on Saturday so my weekend is going to suck. Yay.
Enough rambling.
I'm in the same boat with friends. I have "friends" but it seems like they're always busy with their lives. My best friend just moved in with her boyfriend so I know she's soaking that in, but I'm also experiencing new things and it's not like I would push our friendship aside. I don't know.
ReplyDeleteWil may think that you don't look pregnant, but he also has to think about how hard it is to find a job where you don't stand all day or have to carry heavy shit! Plus, you will pop out even more in a couple of weeks! At least I did. I feel like he's hanging out on the left side of my tummy lol.
I have very few "friends" either. Most of them are guys. I like to think of it as quality vs. quantity.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great weekend!
This post was fun to read! (: I'm so glad that things are going well in other aspects of your life (:
ReplyDeleteI totally understand the whole "friend" thing. But hopefully by time you & Wil get a new place & settled in, you'll have a kickass neighbor (: lol