28 February, 2012

20 weeks

Not much has happened this past week, and that's why I haven't blogged a whole lot. I'm trying to hold my tounge on a few things and I know if I blog about them it will just make me even more pissed off about them, to which I may say something alouded, and I probably shouldn't. One of my husbands good friends passed away yesterday, so that's also put our household in a shitty mood. So, the only good thing about this week so far is officially making it HALF way through this pregnancy. So, here goes my update.

How far along : 20 WEEKS!
Maternity clothes : Yes.
Stretch marks : Not yet.
Sleep : I sleep pretty hard besides having to pee every 30 minutes at night, but the second Wil goes to work, I toss and turn.
Miss anything : I seriously go could for a cigarette & glass of wine. sigh.
Movement : Holy crap, yes. She moves constantly! I love feeling her kick :) Wil has only felt her twice, because he can only feel her when she kicks REALLY hard.
Food cravings : Twix, Reeses, Fruit loops, & Mike N Ikes. So, all sweets. oh, and WATER.
Anything making you queasy or sick : Smells are super strong this week which made me have some moments. Also, I never knew how mascara smelt until yesterday...lol
Gender : Girl!
Symptoms : Horrible pain in my stomach/uterus/back sometimes. A BLOODY taste in my mouth when I wake up, which is really weird and gross. I'm craving water like crazy. It's starting to be a challenge to get in and out of the Sportage, haha..my nose is going crazy, and I'm starting to get REALLY sensitative where I could just start crying over anything, but that just might be because of the past week I've had. Also, my boobs are still killing the hell out of me. I told Wil I was going to cut them off and give them to him since he likes them so much. Lmao
Looking forward to : March! One more month down until our big move to NJ. Also, my dad is buying the travel system this week! Yay! March should be a fun month - my husband turns 23!


Now of course, I have some baby buys this week! Well, I didn't buy any of these, but ya know what I mean. On Saturday I got a call saying our nursery furniture set that Jaci bought us was READY to be picked up from Wal*Mart! So, we picked it up..andddddd....



Just kidding. That really is it, but we're not putting it together because we're moving, duh! So I have to show you the wal-mart picture. BTW ignore my husbands face because he totally wasn't expecting this picture. Haha.

This is what it will look like :


Also, my dad is buying THIS travel system (infant carrier/car seat & stroller) this week which I'm SO excited about getting! :



and last but totally not least, we have picked out the colors of Audrey's room. I don't know if I showed you the  "MAIN" fabric to her custom bedding yet, but it is also in the picture. The colors are the top blue, and the top pink :



When it's all said and done, it's going to look like this picture (the walls), ignore the flower decal too because that won't be there. The blue color will be the main color, and the pink will be the stripe on the walls :



Hopefully you can all imagine it like I am, lol. Well..that's all for this week I think. Hopefully I'll be in a better mood and blog more this week!



Also, go check out my Facebook 'like' page, if you'd like to be "Facebook Friends" and keep up with my pregnancy from day to day multiple updates, and also follow my labor and delivery progress when that day comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!