05 January, 2012

A voice

So while I'm sitting here trying to milk my migraine that won't go away, which isn't working, I started to think about my blog, and what I can blog about, of course. I always come up with the most awesome blog posts in my head and once I go to type them out, BAM I forget.

During my current dilemma of deciding to wake up an hour earlier than I would if I didn't want to do my hair or makeup, vise versa, and trying to talk myself out of ANOTHER rice krispie treat because I MAY or MAY NOT have had four today already, blog came to my mind. I told y'all awhile back I'd do a video blog.

Well, maybe I would have if YouTube didn't take a million years to load. I usually tape them in the morning and give YouTube all day to upload them, but once my husband gets home I cancel that shit. You know how embarrassing it is to tell your husband you're video taping yourself talking to random people you don't know? Pretty awkward.

I want y'all to see me and hear my voice. Hear the voice behind the blog. I always have a different tone in each blog I read to what I think the writers voice sounds like, and I just want y'all to know how I really sound.

So for that being said..IF I decide to wake up an hour early tomorrow and do my hair and makeup..I'll TRY to remember to do a vlog on my iPhone and hopefully that'll help more than YouTube.


Say tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!