04 January, 2012

Twelve weeks!

How far along? Twelve Weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: Hopefully they weigh my at my appointment on Friday. I was 120 previously getting married hahah, but then after my miscarriage and everything I was 130. Last time I was weighed I was 131.

Maternity clothes? my MIL bought my first REAL maternity shirt for Christmas! I wore it for the first time and even though it's still pretty big on me, it's SO comfortable! I bought a pair of SEVEN size Levi's, I got them two sizes two big. I'm almost completely grown out of my size five, but the seven's are huge on me still. Mostly I wear yoga pants and t-shirts!

Sleep: I can't really anwser this accurtantly because we've been traveling SO much and my sleep/time schedule was so messed up. Last night we got home at 1:30 AM and once I put the heat on in our house and got comfy, I was out and slept SO good until 10 AM!

Best moment this week: Being able to feel my uterus in my stomach and not in my pelvic area anymore :)

Symptoms: Round ligament pains somewhat still. Sleepy, nasuea and throwing up still..hopefully that goes away soon. Zofran isn't even helping. New symptom this week is HORRIBLE headaches and feeling like I'm going to pass out I'm so dizzy.

Food cravings: Sweets, like cookies!

Gender: Unknown, and I'm getting anxious to find out.

Labor Signs: No thank you.

Belly Button in or out? In!

Stretch marks? On my boobs.

What I miss: Not feeling super weak and tired all the time!

What I am looking forward to: My appointment on Friday!

Weekly Wisdom: None..I have a bad case of pregnancy brain.


1 comment:

  1. You make me want to have a baby :( lol I am so happy for you Candice. Really, you will be the best mom.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!