31 January, 2012

Sex, Marriage, & Laughter

I saw this video on a friend on mine's Facebook page this morning. I decided to check it out, just curious to what it could be. This friend of mine is very open minded, and speaks her mind, and we get along and feel towards things about the same..so I was curious to what it was, and I knew I would probably enjoy it as much as she did if she decided to post it on Facebook.



After watching this video, I don't know what came over me, but I almost wanted to cry. I felt a relief that someone else understands the same exact feelings I have towards marriage. It was so powerful I couldn't help myself, I had to repost it on my Facebook wall too. I had to share this with all my friends and family, and hoping, just hoping, that MAYBE this video could help save one of their marriages. I just felt as if he knew exactly what to say, to make people 'Wake Up' and realized what they have it real. Marriage is a precious thing, and it's not to be tossed around like a balloon.

Then, I was curious to other videos this man had made. I knew I would have to enjoy others, if I enjoyed this one, so much. I ran into this one as well..



This man said what goes through my mind every day about Jesus and Religion, that I could never put into words. This is MY truth.



I would do a baby update today, but I moved my appointment up to find out the gender, and it is tomorrow at 2 PM. I decided I should wait to do the update tomorrow, since I'll only be 16 weeks 1 day then anyways. I hope ya'll are as excited as I am..because ugh, I probably won't sleep tonight and I'm going to be going crazy tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!