03 January, 2012

On the road again

Every time we get ready to go on leave and visit family, I'm so ready to leave! I get so anxious and excited, plus I count down to every thing..but right before leave is over, I want it to be over FAST and go back to north Carolina. Even though north Carolina isn't that great, I love having our own house there, and being away from everyone..even though I wish it wasn't 18 hours away, it's still nice. I'm about to kiss it all good bye in just a few short months. When we move into Wils parents house, we will no longer have the privacy we have now and I am not one bit of excited about it..

Other news, I found my Wedding dress. Like the one I am for sure getting. I'm getting so many alterations though so showing a picture of it wouldn't do it justice, so you're just gonna have to wait. Speaking of wedding, apparently Wil and I are paying for all of it almost. My dad said he would pay for the venue (1,400) and the dress (1,200), but that's it. Wil and I have to pay the rest. The decorations, photographer, hair, nails, cake, the DINNER, invitations, everything. I added it all up and it's probably going to be close to 5,000. Where in the hell am I going to get that on military unemployment checks and a baby? Ugh I'm not.

Oh and Wils cousin announced her pregnancy on Facebook because she found out she's having a girl today. We all thought I'd have the girl and she would have a boy. She wasn't sick at all, so now I'm second guessing. Oh I'm still sick too, but I only have ONE more week until my 2nd trimester! Woot! She's naming her Madelyn Catherine.


Annnnnnd I guess I'll tell you my girls name. Or have I already? I forget. Oh well I'll tell you again, just don't tell anyone, okay? Haha

AUDREY Ann Faye Rork. Ta-da! Audrey is Wils maternal grandmas name. I'm secretly praying for a little girl. I'd be happy with both, don't get me wrong...but I just want a little mini-me :)

Okay this is getting no where. Still have 10 hours on the road to go..ah!

1 comment:

  1. What you said is why we didn't have a real wedding. Ill make your decorations if you want. You know I'm good with a glue gun. Cant wait to see your dress.

    I like the name Audrey. I didn't see that name for you... BUT now that you mention it.. I really like it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!