I woke up this morning and literally just cleaned the whole downstairs spotless. It usually takes a lot of self convincing to do this. I know my husband will be home soon, just to mess it up again, but I couldn't help myself. I feel like I took a freaking aderall. I have SO much energy. My stomach is kind of turning, probably because of so much gas I have (I keep burping..), BUT I just can't stop cleaning! I'm not complaining though..I just wish I could PACK AND MOVE ALREADY. Haha, that would give me a lot to do!
I need to figure out a cute thing to do with all my magazines. I have so many Cosmos, Good House Keeping, and Bridal Mags, but I have no idea what to do with them all so they're all just sitting on top of my fridge. They were on my counter. Hm..
I'M CRAVING DUNKIN' DONUTS. Either Chocolate iced or Chocolate glazed. Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious, my mouth is literally watering. Wil said he would bring me some on his way home, but he didn't anwser his phone and I have NO idea what time he's getting off. He gets off early sometime because it's a 96, but he didn't tell me a time..and I NEED DONUTS NOW. Goodness gracious. I need a life.
Well, we're puppy sitting tonight and tomorrow and I'm so very excited. I'm sure it will turn into a desaster, but oh well. It'll be fun ;)
Whos puppy are you watching? Hope you guys have a good 96 <3
ReplyDelete