25 January, 2012

Big news!

I made my appointment to find out the gender of the baby. It is going to be on Feburary fourth at 10 AM. I am so excited! I really don't know why I set it to a later day than I could. I could have set it for the beginning of next week, but I decided to do it on a Saturday just so Wil could for sure be there. I also didn't want to do it TOO early, even though if she can't find it, she'll let me come back in the next 14 days after my appointment for free, but still.. I don't think I'll want to wait anymore than I already have so I just made it so I'll be 16 and a half weeks pregnant. I'm really SO anxious. As soon as I find out, I'm going to send out a max text to my close family and friends, and I'll post it on Facebook..sooo SOME of you lucky ladies who are my Facebook friends, make sure you're watching your news feed around 10:30ish AM Eastern time on Saturday the 4th..the rest of you are just going to have to wait ;)

So, you have exactly TEN days to keep voting at the top right of my page. If you want me to know WHO guessed what, because well I can't see who guess what when you do the poll, comment on this post and tell me your guess! I hope you are all as anxious as I am!

My guess right now is a....BOY. I've caught myself saying "he" and "him" sometimes, and I even think of the name "Liam" a lot more than I do "Audrey".

1 comment:

  1. I could of done mine on an earlier date also but I wanted to do it on the latest date just incase it'd be easier, and also so Rob could make it too! I have a feeling I'm having a boy also but you never know!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!