12 December, 2011

Randomness

I used to do this "what's on your phone" thing once a week from this blog I follow, but she never blogs anymore (boo!), and I have all these really random things on my phone that I'd like to share..like picture wise. I really am weird in real life, and I think the pictures on my phone helps explain it..so have fun looking at my life through my phone camera lens:

                                                            This is why I married him...


Wedding rings



First picture ever taken of my Engagment ring.


My husband rocking some maternity jeans.


PREGNANT.


I do this thing where I go around Jacksonville to
random pet stores and play with the puppies..
I really wanted this one. I named him Spaz.

Oh and that's my natural hair color..minus the red thats usually in there.

This was my brother & I's view, waiting to see Breaking Dawn..


Sir Charles.


Hahahaha meet Ashley the Elf at the MCX!


Yepp...


Breana and myself. That is her reception dress BTW not her wedding dress


Favorite smart ones.


Hahahaha no words need to be said..



This is what my brother & I do in Walmart.
What's a beeper? JUST KIDDING, but really?


My "gangsta" husband, and son.


Charlies first Christmas!




Hope you enjoy all this crazyness ;)

1 comment:

I adore comments!