22 December, 2011

Pet peeve # one

Am I the only one who isn't holly and jolly today? I'm excited for Christmas and all but today I'm just in a slump. I decided to write a pet peeves post. I numbered it because well, we just went over the jersey boarder. You know what that means? Jersey drama. I'll probably get smacked in the face with it a few times this week...so here we go so far!

These are a mix of things I just hate in general, and pet peeves...ps: do not take these personal. It's my own opinion. Most of these I came up with from other people I know, and that I really do adore...just hate some things they do, like the probably feel about me some times!

1. Techno/dumb step music. I said dumb instead of dub on purpose. Because its dumb. My husband decided he would listen to it as soon as I fell asleep in the car yesterday. It sounded like a fucking an alarm.

2. New castle, Delaware. Dirty.

3. Grown woman who call their mothers about every thing. Wils cousin does this. She called her to get her opinion about a 3D ultrasound the other day. Why can't people make up their minds for THEMSELVES?! Maybe it's just the fact I've raised myself since fifteen so my mothers opinion means shit to me..

4. Fiat cars. You copied off Volkswagen beatles, jerks.

5. The fact my husband wants to buy another motorcycle when we move to Jersey. I'm going to be a widow by 25. Great.

6. The names Isabella, Bella, and Sophia. Too fucking popular it's just annoying. Ps: don't name your kid the same thing a 16 & pregnant girl named her kid. My sister did it. I still make fun of her.

7. When my husband decides charging his iPod is more important than charging my phone.

8. When my husband asked for an iPad for Christmas from his parents. He has an iPod touch. Same fucking thing but smaller. We need a new computer! Not an iPad...

9. When people post about weed on Facebook. It makes you look like a douche times 10.

10. That new jersey is like a Jewish temple. Why do all Jewish people live in NJ?! I haven't been to one damn jewish celebration. I didn't even know a Jewish person until a few months ago.

11. Wawa doesn't have fountain Dr.Pepper and I still haven't found the red velvet muffins B. told me about and I'm pissed about it. It's like all the little red velvet elves take them all away right before I get to a freaking wawa.

12. When people look at Wil and I like we are on drugs when they figure out we are married. We went to a donut shop this morning and the lady asked if our things were together. Ugh, yeah..we can pay separately with two different cards but it's coming from the same account...

13. When girls complain about every thing but then turn around and do it anyways.

14. When people basically steal my whole board on pinterest. I know I have good taste, bitches.

15. When I'm craving something and I take a bite and I hate it after that. Then I crave something else and my husband doesn't let me get something new. Screw you cravings.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even realize Sophia was from 16 & pregnant until you mentioned it. I barely watch that shit anymore because all of those girls are annoy me.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!