25 December, 2011

The infamous Christmas post

Merry Christmas, if you celebrate!

I'm laying on half a twin size mattress and then the other half is the box spring. I rather have been squished onto the twin size mattress with Wil because now my legs feel like they have growing pains from laying on the box spring. Boo for no air mattress.

Jersey has treated us well do far. His parents said they'd figure we would live with them for awhile after Wil got out, and they were perfectly fine with it. They were even excited actually. Then a couple hours later we dropped the baby bomb on them and they're still letting us move in! They're very excited about their new grand child! :)

It's 8:13 AM and I think I'm the only one awake. Well Charlie is. He keeps looking at me with sad eyes, I know he wants to go out but I'm warm and I'm blogging and that's more important. He can wait.

Wil couldn't sleep last night so I gave him a unison. Never again. He will NOT wake up, not even the excuse that it's Christmas!

Last night we went to church with Wils parents. His dad is methodist and his mom is catholic. I don't have a specific religion but I have always went to a catholic church, even though I'm not catholic. I prefer it over anything else, but that's just my opinion. This was a methodist church. With a Korean pastor.

I couldn't understand a word she was saying, and all I could think about was getting my nails done because her voice sounded like my nail techs. I was close to asking her if she did nails and stuff on the side, but decided it wasn't the right time. It was great. They had this giant candle that was supposibly light from the same flame in bethlaham where Jesus was born. Wil was about to argue with the pastor saying "there's no way a flame lasted through a plane ride all the way from Israel, to australia, to the US". But we were nice because we didn't want to get kicked out and I kept hushing him. There was literally 10 people at the service and we were the youngest. Oh and I had to puke the whole time. Best Christmas eve service ever.

Charlie is now back to sleep, snoring. I swear I'm never going to get them both up! Okay okay okay, so when I finally wake them up hopefully Wil makes me some pancakes. He gets yelled at by his mom if he doesn't wait on me hand and foot because she now knows I'm pregnant (and I'm soaking it in). Then we're going to Aunt Patrice's for dinner and the Chinese auction. That's going to be interesting.

Illinois in three days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!